High quality construction documents are ultimately the key to success on every project. SSA prides itself in the development of the highest quality construction documents possible. This means:
- plans that are thorough, biddable and constructible with minimal chances for change orders or conflicts between trades of work;
- Plans that include lots of details that are accurate and customized to your project;
- grading plans that are accurate to the existing site conditions and design intent;
- drainage systems that incorporate sustainable practices;
- layout plans that provide the contractor with accurate information to insure the project comes together as intended;
- irrigation plans that are water-conserving and make the best use of irrigation water;
- planting plans that utilize appropriate plant species for the project design intent, but also appropriately matched to the climate to provide maximum water conservation while providing color, texture, shade and screening and, ultimately, compliment the architecture and outdoor spaces.